“Instead of hiring externally, a costly and timely process that can also negatively impact company morale, teams are able to focus on giving existing employees new opportunities and cultivating a learning culture where there are no limitations for advancement,” said Anne Fulton, co-founder and chief executive officer of Fuel50. “FuelMobility empowers leaders to become true talent builders, creating and nurturing a pipeline of talent that supports greater internal mobility.”
How the FuelMobility System Works:
- Find and evaluate any employee for an existing role with powerful skills gap analysis.
- Create and manage pipelines by adding and re-evaluating candidates.
- Identify the best fits for any role within the organization and discover their readiness at a glance.
- Filter candidates by strength of fit against any role.
- Receive notifications about retention risks and take action before it’s too late.
Fuel50 is a globally known award winning career experience platform that helps with developing talents, delivering career path transparency while also driving innovative technology that secures their space in the future of the workplace. As such, the newly developed AI system is one of the fastest-growing talent experience platform, making Fuel50 the future of work.
The new feature set gives employers a new way to uncover, define and mobilize talent within their organization and provides employees a way to flag interest in open roles as well as future targeted positions. Using advanced AI, FuelMobility deploys quickly and employees are instantly added to best-fit succession pipelines as soon as they log into the Fuel50 platform. The intuitive system is fast and simple to engage with, and provides employees with personal road maps for future growth.